There will also be new 2v2 Gunfight multiplayer map, Training Facility, that will be released in Season 1.
- Meat [Season 1 Launch, 6v6] - Become the best butcher on the block in this compact map centered around the East Bay Meats slaughterhouse.
- Greece [Season 1 Launch, 6v6] - Prove you’re no mere mortal in this medium-sized Mediterranean-inspired Map based on a coastal town.
- Rio [Season 1 Reloaded, 6v6] - Take in the bright colors, tight quarters, and elegant streets in a fight through an upscale shopping center.
Finally, Call of Duty Warzone players can check out the new Urzikstan map that will launch as part of the Modern Warfare III Season 1 update, which will launch sometime before the end of 2023.
- Enter the Rift: Inside Dark Aether Rifts, Operators will encounter a sinister and chaotic challenge, with limited time on the clock to complete objectives and escape with their lives (and sanity). Dark Aether Rifts are a new end-game experience to master once players have completed the seasonal mission.
- Friend Zone: A modified V-R11 Wonder Weapon packs a punch, transforming enemies, Zombie or Human, into loyal allies.
- Gear-up: A new category of unique acquisition schematics that will test the player's skill to unlock.